Capgemini Freshers Recruitment | Software Engineer | 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch | PAN India
Company Name: Capgemini
Job Location: PAN India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Salary: Rs. 3,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc
Year of Passing: 2019, 2020, 2021 Passouts
Last Date To Apply: 28th April 2022
- The nature of work and careers are changing fast – the right skills are equally essential along with academic qualifications.
- If you have the passion, the right skill, and the aptitude to work with new technologies, then
- Capgemini is the place to get the future you want in your career.
- We cordially invite engineers from all streams and branches to register and apply.
- Post successful completion of our hiring process, you will be groomed through an intense 8-10
- weeks of central training program of Capgemini.
- Our training model offers best in class and unique learning experience and unleashes the potential in you.
- Our training platform NEXT offers you a very customized learning journey with plethora of courses
- from Coursera, Pluralsight, UDEMY etc.
- The learning is immersive in nature with focus on hands-on supported by subject matter experts
- from project teams in addition to the day-to-day coaching of faculty members.
- The training is imparted on diverse technologies – Insight & Data, Digital Technologies, Enterprise
- Application Solutions, Cloud Infra Services, Web Technologies, Testing and Systems Technologies.
- The allocation of technology depends on the business demand and your credentials.
- While we prepare you through our training, coaching and mentoring, you also earn salary for the entire duration that you are being trained.
- This drive and these positions are currently open for Women Candidates only.
- Candidates graduated in 2019 /2020/2021.
- Qualification – MCA, BE/BTech (open for all branches for both BE and BTech).
- ME/MTech/MSc students (Open only for Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science).
- Candidate should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for the process.
- Must be flexible to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and
- should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Should be open to sign Service Level Agreement at the time of joining.
- Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the virtual evaluation process comprising of online assessments and interviews.
- We request the candidate to make necessary infrastructure arrangements (voice and video enabled
- Laptop/ desktop, stable internet connection etc.) to appear for the selection process.
- Step 1: Multiple Choice Questions – Based English Communication Test.
- Step 2: Game based aptitude test.
- Step 3: Behavioral Competency Profiling.
- Step 4: Interview Process.
- Only those candidates who have cleared the test assessment (Step 1 to Step 3) will be invited for the interview.
- The Behavioral Profiling Module is for understanding the innate profile of the candidate, for which we will share a workstyle report with the students who complete the Behavioural Profiling module.
- Please note that receiving the workstyle report does not confirm the clearance of test assessment.
Post-registration in the tool you need to apply for the job profile to participate in the event.