Capgemini Freshers Recruitment | Software Engineer | 2021 Batch | PAN India
Company Name: Capgemini
Job Location: PAN India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc
Year of Passing: 2021 Batch
Last Date To Apply: 7th March 2022.
Test Assessment for registered students will begin from 8th March 2022 onwards.
- The nature of work and careers are changing fast – the right skills are equally essential along with academic qualifications.
- If you have the passion, the right skill, and the aptitude to work with new technologies, then Capgemini is the place to get the future you want in your career.
- We cordially invite engineers from all streams and branches to register and apply.
- Please refer to the eligibility guidelines given below.
- Post successful completion of our hiring process, you will be groomed through an intense 8-10 weeks of central training program of Capgemini.
- Our training model offers best in class and unique learning experience and unleashes the potential in you.
- Our training platform NEXT offers you a very customized learning journey with plethora of courses from Coursera, Pluralsight, UDEMY etc.
- The learning is immersive in nature with focus on hands-on supported by subject matter experts from project teams in addition to the day-to-day coaching of faculty members.
- The training is imparted on diverse technologies – Insight & Data, Digital Technologies, Enterprise Application
- Solutions, Cloud Infra Services, Web Technologies, Testing and Systems Technologies.
- The allocation of technology depends on the business demand and your credentials.
- While we prepare you through our training, coaching and mentoring, you also earn salary for the entire duration that you are being trained.
- Candidate should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for the process.
- Must be flexible to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to
- work in shifts if required.
- Should be open to sign Service Level Agreement at the time of joining.
- Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the virtual evaluation process comprising of online assessments and interviews.
- We request the candidate to make necessary infrastructure arrangements (voice and video enabled Laptop/ desktop, stable internet connection etc.) to appear for the selection process.