Capgemini Off Campus 2021 Drive For 2021, 2020, 2019 Batch Freshers
Capgemini Off Campus 2021 Drive For 2021, 2020, 2019 Batch Freshers: Capgemini is going to hire candidates who are Graduating in 2021 to be eligible. Below you can find the particulars of the Capgemini Off Campus Drive for Engineering/ MCA Freshers. So, check the below portions and know all the details related to the Capgemini Off-Campus 2021.
Company Name: Capgemini
Location: PAN India
Qualification: MCA, BE / BTech (open for all branches for both BE and BTech)
Last Date: 1st September 2021
Assessments will get scheduled: From the 2nd week of Sep 2021
- Eligibility Criteria to apply for 2021 graduates. Candidates must meet all of the following criteria:
- Should be graduating in 2021 / graduated in 2021
- Should have 60% and above in Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 7 semesters), and MCA (aggregate of 5 semesters)/ ME / MTech.
- No Percentage Criteria for SSC and HSC scores
- Qualification – MCA, BE / BTech (open for all branches for both BE and BTech), ME / MTech students must be only from Information Technology, Information Science, and Computer Science
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role, and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Should be open to signing a Service Level Agreement bond
- Candidates should not have more than 1 year of the gap between academic milestone stages; the academic milestone stages considered are 10th & 12th standard, and Post-Graduation.
- Candidates should not have any gap within an academic milestone; the milestone academic stages considered are Xth, XIIth, Diploma, Degree, and Post-Graduation e.g. taking 5 years Vs 4 years to complete BE/BTech
- Candidates who have taken Degree after Diploma should not have any gaps between Diploma and Degree
In case a candidate has appeared for XII more than once, the candidature will be considered provided both the mark sheets are available with an academic score of 50% or more in both attempts
- Candidates should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for the process
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the test assessment/selection process
- The entire selection process from test to interview will be done in virtual mode
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging the required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online
- Only those candidates who have cleared the test assessment (Step 1 to Step 3) will be invited for the interview.
- The Behavioral Profiling Module is for understanding the innate profile of the candidate, for which we will share a workstyle report with the students who complete the module.
- Please note that receiving the workstyle report does not confirm the clearance of test assessment
How To Apply For Capgemini Off Campus 2021?
- Candidates can apply for the Capgemini Pooled Campus Drive 2021 batch Engineering / MCA freshers through the below-provided registration link.