CGG Recruitment 2021 for System Support Engineer | Interview Date: 01 March 2021
Job Role:System Support Engineer
Qualification:Any Degree/ Diploma
Last Date:01 March 2021
- Graduation/ Diploma with a minimum of 50% marks. Minimum 3 Years of experience in Desktop& office Support.
- Perform installation and configuration of computer hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Perform monitoring and maintaining of computer systems, printersand networks.
- Assist staff or clients by talking to them through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help setup systems or resolve issues.
- Perform troubleshooting of systems, network problems, diagnosing and resolving hardware or application software issues.
- Assist staff or clients by replacing hardware parts as and when required.
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Assist staff or clients by setting up new user accounts, profiles and dealing with password issues. and etc..
CGG Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the performance in walk-in-interview.
- Centre for Good Governance,
Survey No 91, Near Outer Ring Road Chowrasta,