CGI hiring Software Engineer Automation Testing
CGI looking for Software Engineer Automation Testing
Experience Needed: 5+ Years
- Strong background in, and at least 5+ years of working in test automation.
- Should have at least 1+ yrs of development experience (Java).
- Experience in functional testing and test automation of API (REST, GraphQL) testing.
- Design and develop a test automation framework (Robot, Cucumber etc).
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Good to have experience in microservices testing.
- Experience in Selenium/Cypress test automation tools.
- Knowledge on Core Java.
- Experience in working Agile environment.
- Excellent communication.
- Self driven & ability to work flexible hours.
- Knowledge on SVN/Git/Bit bucket/JIRA/Jenkins.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Role: Senior Test Engineer
- Should lead a team and co-ordinate with onsite to get the requirement for Testing.
- Responsible for complete end to end testing of the application.
- Conduct POC and suggest the tool required for mobile app automation.
- Provide Test Summary & Test Exit Reports.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Test Automation of API Testing (REST, GraphQL).
- Automation Tools Selenium/Cypress/SOAP UI or any other API testing tools.
- Development skills (Java preferred).
- Automated Testing
- Human Resources
- REST Webservices