Ciena Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Intern | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Company Profile : Ciena Corporation
Company Website : www.ciena.com
Job Position : Software Intern
Job Location : Gurugram
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Ciena Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Ciena Jobs 2022 :
- He/She will be responsible to design, develop and support software specializing in different NMS/EMS layers to support network elements using multiple technologies like DWDM, Optical Switches and Multi-Service edge products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work on highly complex systems involving fabric based multi-line card hybrid architecture that support high-availability, carrier-grade requirement of scale and performance.
- Contribute in software design, development, reviews, validation, and documentation to deliver high quality, functionally excellent products.
- Participate in Software Characterization, Post-Analysis and Presentation.
- Feature level development across systems/packet/switching/routing/data-plane/device drivers etc.
- Helping to drive improvements of the software.
- Identifying issues and driving resolution while working with other team members.
Skills Required For Ciena Jobs 2022 :
- A willingness to learn and the ability to work well in a team environment is a must.
- Experience using Linux based workstations would be an asset
- Good Coding skills (preferably with C/C++ and/or Python).
- Good debugging and trouble shooting skills over Linux platform.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of real-world network topologies in Carrier/Metro Ethernet Space will be an asset
- Knowledge of Python/XML/YANG/JASON/Golang will be an asset
- Understanding of distributed system and architecture
- Experience in development environments – GIT, Jenkins etc.
- Knowledge of Linux Kernel, Docket containers, TCP/IP stack, Forwarding Tables, IP Filters, VLANs, and memory management
- Working knowledge of MS Office tool suite (Word, Excel, power point), and working with large data sets (sorting, filtering, graphing)