Cisco Fresher Jobs In Bangalore 2021 | System Engineer Intern | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Cisco
Company Website : www.cisco.com
Job Position : System Engineer Intern
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Cisco Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2021/2022 graduates
Job Description For Cisco Jobs 2021 :
- Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging, implementation/integration and
- operations of new tools, systems or 3rd party products/platforms to deliver or provide updates to business processes and operations and/or network-based (cloud) product systems.
- Specify, build, maintain and support technical infrastructure. Analyzes, installs, acquires, modifies and supports
- operating systems, platforms, database or utilities software.
- Focused on configuring, installing, upgrading, monitoring, and scripting of existing infrastructure, platforms,
- and applications (3rd party, home-grown, on-prem, cloud, etc.) to get the desired performance required.
- Performs high-level root cause analysis for service interruptions and brings services back online once a problem is resolved.
- Debugs and troubleshoots systems issues by creating patches or re-engineering the system.
- Plans, conducts and directs the analysis of business problems with automated systems solutions.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
Skills Required For Cisco Jobs 2021 :
- Ability to simply and effectively communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving instincts and abilities
- Attentive to detail
- Proficient in VPN technology, software load balancing, DNS, application gateways, VB script, hardware
- diagnostics, IP networking, network protocols, firewalls, and databases.
- Familiar with standard programming languages (Linux, C,C++, Python), scripting and automation skills using
- API Able to integrate 3rd party platforms/products into IT provided services.
- Knowledge and experience with servers of various operating systems or middleware technologies in an
- enterprise private/hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge and experience with Cisco UCS, virtualization technologies, HX, Intersight, etc. for compute environments
- Proficiency of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt. Use development technologies (GIT, JIRA). and database technologies such as relational (e.g. Oracle)
- Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.