Cisco Freshers Recruitment | Data Engineer (Intern) | 2023, 2024 Batch | Bangalore
Company Name: Cisco
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Data Engineer (Intern)
Qualification: BE, BTech
Year of Passing: 2023, 2024 Passouts
What You’ll Do
- Builds / oversees platforms and systems to manage and store data from internal and external sources by leveraging both distributed and local structures.
- Establishes processes / structures based on business and technical requirements to channel data from multiple inputs and route appropriately using data structures available.
- Develops tools to facilitate data integration, analytics, data cleaning / transformation, and the deployment of ML/AI models.
- Creates and establishes design standards and assurance processes for software, systems and applications development to ensure compatibility and operability of data connections, flows and storage requirements.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science.
CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Savvy problem-solving instincts and abilities.
- Comfortable in fast-paced and multidimensional environments.
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team.
- Diligent to detail.
- Proficient in software development with a focus in data / data systems (Java, C/C++), databases (SQL, Postgres, Mongo) and development technologies (GIT, JIRA).
- Possesses knowledge of data pipelining, data integration, data warehouses, and databases.