Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022 For Software Engineer
Job Title: Software Engineer
- Designs, develops, and improves software applications / platforms. Multi-facet role that may provide the opportunity to work in any part of the development stack across diverse software languages.
- Develops software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including applications, operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, cloud-based and Internet-related tools.
- Scales systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolves systems to improve reliability, supportability and velocity.
- Build high performance, horizontally scalable, low latency service using the latest tech nologies and handle information at massive scale.
- Evaluate and leverage new technologies in the product architecture
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive
- leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
- Problem solving instincts / abilities
- Passion about technology and building software applications, with object-oriented design, test driven development and Continuous Integration / Delivery
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to work cross-functionally is solving complex problems
- Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
- Proficiency of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt/IaC tools such as terraform, ansible, puppet, etc.
- Familiar with business/ERP applications such as Salesforce, Oracle and SAP and integration with other internal applications.
- Grasp of distributed systems and micro services
- Solid programming background in an object-oriented development and Design Patterns
- Understanding of threads, synchronization, locks, concurrent programming and load balancing
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s of Engineering degree in Computer Science or
- Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- The requirement is for 2022 passout only