CONTUS Off Campus Drive 2022 | Cloud Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : CONTUS
Company Website : www.contus.com
Job Position : Cloud Engineer
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For CONTUS Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For CONTUS Jobs 2022 :
- We are looking for a CLOUD ENGINEER to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Automate infrastructure components, CICD deployments in GCP/AWS/Azure & On-premise.
- Liaise with Customers, product/service team developers, managers, Security teams to manage successful
- implementations on the Commercial platform and Agile Transformation of the enterprise.
- Design systems architecture for projects using Linux and Linux application stacks (Linux, Docker, Python, MongoDB, MYSQL, NodeJS etc)
- Design, implement and enhance CI and CD platforms
- Responsible for architect deployments for High availability, scalability, and reliability
- Design and implement platforms for monitoring, log processing, metrics collection and data visualization
- Experience in Application, Services, Infrastructure & Network monitoring Tools like Grafana, Prometheus, Zabbix, etc..
- Design, analyze, and troubleshoot large-scale distributed systems.
- Skills Required For CONTUS Jobs 2022 :
- Key Skills include Amazon Web Services, Redis, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Dockers, Kubernetes
- Experience in building and maintaining the AWS infrastructure including EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, Kinesis, AWS IOT,
- Auto Scaling, Route53.
- Work directly with the DevOps team to test system integrity
- Experience of deploying and managing multiple microservices in multiple environments (prod, dev, staging)
- Expertise in automation deployment using Ansible, Terraform, Openshift and other related platforms.
- Fundamentals: DNS & Networking Fundamentals, TCP/UDP, IP Routing, HA & Load Balancing Concepts
- Scripting/Programming: Extensive work done on two or more of these scripting/programming
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating system and Shell Scripting
- Excellent OS and networking & Troubleshooting skills.
- Working in an Agile development environment.
- Provide high-performance cloud deployment solutions and maintain rapid deployment pipelines, server monitoring, and troubleshooting.