Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Dassault Systèmes
Company Website: www.3ds.com
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Dassault Systemes Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Dassault Systemes Jobs 2021 :
- Estimating, Designing, Developing, Planning and implementing software modules and features.
- Resolve technical issues through Debugging, Research and Investigation, Creating new &
- innovative ways to improve applications.
- Mentor and guide fellow junior Engineers, help in hiring and building the team.
- Work closely with customer on real time production issues.
- Work closely with a geographically distributed team.
- To thrive in a fast-paced environment, appreciate aggressive goals and have a desire-to-win attitude.
- The ability to solve tough problems that require innovative solutions
Skills Required for Dassault Systemes Jobs 2021 :
- B. S / M.S in Computer Sciences or a related discipline from premier institutions with good academic track records.
- 0 to 1 Year of extensive hands-on experience with Design & Development of complex software products & exposure to Unit testing tools.
- Deep understanding of Computer Sciences & fundamentals, Data structures, Algorithms, Design patterns, HLD & LLD / OOPS, OOAD Concepts.
- Good knowledge in Java stack / C++
- Good knowledge of Client-Server architectures.
- Ability to write basic SQL queries.
- Working Knowledge of Windows O/S
- Good Understanding to the Software Architecture, Software Performance & Security
- Strong Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues.
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, independent, responsible and diligent.
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, excellent written, verbal, communication skills, analytical
- skills & Business thinking.