Data Scientist/Data Analyst
Company: Quinestrol R&D
Skills: Java, AWS, Big Data, Python, MySQL, Machine Learning
Job Type : Full Time
Job Role : IT Software-Engineer
Job Category : IT/Software
Experience: 0 to 3+ Years
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
Who can apply : Freshers and Experienced (0 to 3+ Years )
State : Karnataka
Country : India
LastDate: 08 Nov 2021
Job Role: Data Scientist/Data Analyst
- While 2020 was a year like no other, we are living in an interesting time where data is reshaping the world, and businesses are rapidly adopting technology to gain an edge over others.
- Hence, there’s a substantial increase in demand for technology professionals who can implement systems in data science, machine learning, and AI in Tier 1 and Tier 2 organizations working closely with us.
- To help you build a sustainable career we would like you to utilize data, software and Analytical approaches in Data Science and AI to upskill and get recruited into an organization appreciating your skilling journey.
- Applications invited from all Freshers and experienced candidates (0-3 yrs) aspiring to make a career in Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics and Data Science.
- If you wish to make a shift in your career or undergo a career transition, upskilling is essential since it allows you to learn more about the domain and acquire the required skills.
What is needed from you?
- Freshers who wish to start their career in Analytics and AI and professionals who wish to
- upskill or change their domain to analytics and emerging technologies are free to apply.
- Educational background in any one of the following- BE/B.Tech, ME/M Tech, MSc, BSc/MSc Math’s and Statistics, B Com, BCA, BSc CS, BSC IT, MSC IT, MCA
- Skills relating to Mathematics/Statistics.
- Natural passion towards numbers, business, coding, Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, visualization
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand domains in businesses across various sectors
- Selection procedure includes
- On Site interview
- Specialization Test
- Critical Behavioral Analysis
- Candidates who clear the above will have one-one discussions with our Career Guidance Manager for further evaluation and processing of your Resume.
- All the Shortlisted candidates will be eligible to continue the corporate training with CAIA
What you can expect from us?
- You will get trained on the following modules for a period of 12-14 weeks:
- SQL & PLSQL
- Data Wrangling using Python
- Data Visualization Using Power-BI
- Statistics for Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence,
- Data Interpretation