Database Administrator Jobs in Bangalore at NISG
Company Name: NISG Recruitment 2021
Post Name: Database Administrator Jobs
No of Posts: Various
Job Location: Bangalore Jobs
Last Date to Apply: 13/09/2021
- Position: Database Administrator (MYSQL/ MSSQL)
- Educational Qualification: BE / B Tech /MCA/MS/M Tech
- Experience: 8+ years of experience in relevant domain
- Practical knowledge of planning implementation and administration of My SQL database.
In depth understanding of the MySQL best practices .
- Monitor My SQL database and system performance and recommend system-wide changes to enhance overall
- system performance and operation. Troubleshoot slow queries, identify bottlenecks, etc.
- Write documentation (User Manuals, Build Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures, etc.) to support deployment.
- Address system down situations and system performance degradation on priority. Efficiently analyze root
- cause for issues and also take-up recommendations from the root cause analysis, so as to prevent such issues in the future
- Monitor and report on database health and performance on need basis.
- Create and validate test plans for system changes prior to deployment.
- Most importantly, automate and script system database tasks, streamline processes, and perform standard administration functions as needed to maintain clean database environments. Also, help in automating the daily repetitive tasks so as to keep focused on complex and emergency issues.
- Create, deploy, test and maintain backup and recovery plans. Perform Backup and Recovery of controlled databases.
- Excellent Unix Scripting skills and a grasp of fundamental computing concepts such as system calls, memory management and program debugging.
- Experience with administering and supporting multiple MySQL databases for performance critical, highly available systems on UNIX/Linux platform. Experience in MySQL cluster configuration, log shipping and replication management
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience managing servers in large-scale, geographically diverse environments.
- Excellent SQL and DB performance tuning skills.
- Experience in creating automation tools for managing relational databases (auditing, account management, backup/restore, discovery, schema deployment).
- Experience in assisting and mentoring DBA team