Dell hiring Software Engineer Freshers
Company: Dell Technologies
Experience Needed: Freshers
What you’ll achieve:
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs, and general business environment creating software solutions.
- The engineer will be responsible for the Escalation (Sustenance) engineering of DELLEMC Unity product line.
- Would review code and propose fix requirements to development to address bugs.
- Good debugging skills to narrow down issues to its root cause.
- Perform core dump analysis using GNU tools.
- Would be simulating complex environments and replicate customer scenarios.
- Handle Customer Escalations and provide Root Cause Analysis
- Entry-level position requiring basic knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and databases
- Debugging skills for simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- A good understanding of hardware and software interactions
- First-hand experience with server, storage, networking and client technologies
- Insight into software architectures and applications
The first-hand experience gathered during an internship, student job or related professional role
Application closing date: 1st Oct 2021
Note: After clicking on the above link, scroll down the page (Dell company page) then you can get the ‘Appy Now‘ link.