Dell hiring Software Quality Engineer
Dell looking for Software Quality Engineer
Company: Dell Technologies
Experience: Needed: 1-2 Years
- As a Software Quality Engineer, you will develop, revise and maintain test plans, test cases and automated test scripts that include resource requirements, schedule assumptions and scope based on pre-determined product requirements.
- You will work with Product Development, Product Management and the Customer Support teams to ensure
- product quality and customer satisfaction. You will collaborate to develop comprehensive test plans across Dell’s product portfolio.
- You will have the opportunity to drive continual process improvements for the evolution of testing procedures and their future replication.
- Team player with integrity and a positive attitude.
- Recent graduate or 1-2 years of experience in Software Testing.
- Understanding of quality tools, data and processes.
- Problem-solving skills and advanced grasp of big picture impact in the development of solutions.
- Expertise in test automation (both in UI and API Automation).
- Ability to understand the requirements and provide effective test solutions.
- Ability to communicate clearly the needs to the internal & external cross functional teams.
- Ability to troubleshoot the issues and provide solutions with the functional & domain knowledge.
- Cross-functional skill; communication skills; problem solving skills.
- Experience with any of ELK, Ansible, Splunk, GitHub, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Tricentis, Docker, Kubernetes, Selenium an added benefit.
Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science or similar field.
Application closing date: 30th August 2021