Dell Off Campus Drive 2022 | Analyst | BE/B.Tech-CSE,IT,ECE
Job Role: Data Engineering Analyst
Eligible: 2021/2022 Batch
Last Date To Apply: 07/04/2022
Job Description For Dell Jobs 2022
- Develops technical processes and programming to cleanse, organize and transform data and to
- maintain, protect and update data structures and integrity on an automated basis.
- Applies data extraction, transformation, and loading techniques in order to tie together large data sets from a variety of sources
- Designs, develops and programs methods, processes and systems to capture, manage, store and
- utilize structured and unstructured data to generate actionable insights and solutions
- Responsible for the maintenance, optimization, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business’s operational and analytics databases
- Work in collaboration with data engineers, data scientists, architects and business to design
- actionable strategic projects and break complex problems into actionable tasks
Skills Required For Dell Jobs 2022
- Builds solutions within the infrastructure provided for optimal extraction, transformation, and
- loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Builds automated foundational data processes, integrating data quality monitoring and alert systems.
- Works with application and business processes owners, supporting key data design tenets with
- regards to access, availability, traceability, and accuracy.
- Python, SQL and Any Bachelor’s Degree
- knowledge and experience in key data engineering technologies, including:
- Power BI
- Any bachelor’s degree with Computers Background
Selection Process For Dell Jobs 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview