Dell Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Name : Dell India
Company Website : www.dell.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bengaluru, New Delhi
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Market
Eligibility Criteria for Dell Jobs 2022:
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Dell Jobs 2022 :
- As a Software Engineer 1, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the
- customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
You will :
- Participate in the preparation, review and evaluation of software/storage requirements and specifications
- Prepare written specifications for tasks of varied complexity from verbal requirements
- Use defined software lifecycle methodologies
- Review and implement test strategies for software products
Key Responsibilities :
- Executes software development plans to ensure high quality of OpenHCI M&O platform for Customer Experience Engineering
- Participate in the review of customer pervasive issues, customer experience gaps, tools needs, general integration aspects and propose/develop specific solutions for implementation within the general M&O framework.
- Ensure all designs are version-proof following standard lifecycle/release processes.
- Develops Epics/Stories/tasks and other analysis / design artifacts that ensure uses case requirements are met.
- Works under limited direction. Determines and develops approach to solutions. Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives have been met.
- Ability to professionally manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision and on schedule.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Must have strong documentation skills and the ability to
- understand L3 support use case specification and software functional specifications.
Skills Required for Dell Jobs 2022 :
- Good knowledge of programming languages; operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable
- Knowledge of server, storage, networking and client technologies
- Ability to code/debug moderately sophisticated programs using design specifications
- Knowledge of software architectures and applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Requires 0 – 2 years of experience in software development, including participation in enterprise-class projects
- Good working knowledge of Linux O/S