Dell off-campus placements / 2020/2021 / Bangalore, India
- Dell is conducting off campus drive. Students who are finding B Tech/ BE fresher jobs can apply for this off-campus drive.
- For complete information, job description, link, and other details about this fresher Job read below.
Off-Campus Drive Details
Company Website: www.dell.com
Job Location: Bangalore
Position: Software engineer
Salary: Best in industry
Experience: 0-3 Years
Qualification Criteria: B.E/B.Tech/M.tech/M.E./MCA/M.sc
Last Date To Apply: 10th September 2021
Eligible Branches: CSE/IT/ECE
- This position is Software Engineer 1 in one of Dell’s flagship and customer acclaimed systems management products which provides a rich feature set to manage to compute and storage in datacenter.
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS with excellent academic record.
- Good problem-solving skills in data structures, algorithms (evaluating times/space complexity)
- Develop new features in the product by working with the Product Technologist, Leads, and scrum team.
- Drive to ensure adherence to product security guidelines as determined from time to time by security organization and product security champion.
- Quality focus with a test-driven approach to meet quality metrics towards new feature development.
- Bring in the customer’s first mindset in the design and reviews to enrich the product features to higher levels.
- Work in fast-paced, agile/scrum development model on cutting edge technologies in delivering integrated
- software products collaborating with different teams.
- Ensuring coding standards being followed during development with a focus on security, re-usability,
- performance, and maintainability aspects.
- Strong focus to automate redundant tasks like UT to drive efficiencies and quality.
- Ownership towards deliverables and meeting commitments.
Interview and selection process
- Written exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Round
How to Apply
- Step 1 – Click on Apply here link, it will redirect you to the company’s official website.
- Step 2 – Click on the Register button and register on the website. If already register then ignore step 2.
- Step 3 – Login with registered Email ID and password and fill in the details.
- Step 4 – Wait for shortlisting if your profile matches with criteria.