Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Analyst | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Across India
Company Website: www.deloitte.com
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Pune, Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore
- Do you want to work with one of the world’s leading consulting organizations? We, at Deloitte India are hiring engineering graduates of 2020 and 2021 for our Cloud Engineering practice. If you are a
- Rockstar engineer and passionate about technology or coding, possess strong communication
- skills and have creative as well as analytical mindset, then give it a shot.
- As a practitioner, in our Consulting practice,
- you will have the opportunity to build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the goal of exceeding client expectations.
- Here is an overview of your responsibilities:
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Experience of architecture, design, and implementation of complex, highly available and highly scalable Cloud solutions
- Strong knowledge in Cloud-best practices and hands-on experience in design, implementation, and/or support
- Experience in a broad set of technologies related to IT infrastructure, Digital transformation and cloud to drive ahead
- Solve day-to-day issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions
- How to Apply for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply this post ASAP through online mode.
- Requires knowledge on software testing and automation tools/scripting along with Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a computer related field (BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE)
- 0 to 2 year’s experience on client software testing and related category
- Good exposure with Python programming language and knowledge on C#, API’s Testing
- Understanding of Windows and UI applications Automation
- Experience with Test case design and execution, Test and Defect management tools
- Familiarised with Agile project delivery model and test/defect life cycle
- Good knowledge of industry software test and development methodologies and tools
- Good understanding of PC architecture as well as Windows OS internals
- Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging, written and verbal communications skills