Deloitte Recruitment 2021 | Quality Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
Company Profile : Deloitte
Company Website : www.deloitte.com
Job Position : Quality Engineer – Analyst
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per IT standards
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Deloitte Jobs 2021 :
- As a Quality Analyst you will be working closely with Development team, Technical Delivery Mangers, Product
- Owners and US Studio team to aggregate, prioritize, and report out on impact of the top quality issues affecting the
- projects. A unique opportunity to be a part of growing QPE Practice that drives consistency, quality and efficiency of the services delivered to clients.
- Experience in Testing at least couple of Service Now implementations
- Experience in testing service now modules- CMDB, Incident/Problem Management, Service Request/Catalog, Change Management
- Experience in ServiceNow Test automated framework (ATF)– should have automated at least couple of regression suites
- Knowledge on IT Service Management
- Good to have- Worked on testing Service Now platform upgrades/patches
- Responsible for analyzing functional requirements needed for Quality Testing.
- Responsible for planning, developing and coordinating testing activities.
- Responsible for preparing Test Plan, test scenarios, test cases.
- Responsible for performing test execution and test analysis.
- Familiarize themselves with the business functionality and technology used for Assigned applications (under test).
- Utilize DAS QE testing tools, methodologies, and processes.
- Work closely with on-site team towards successful test phases.
- Encourage collaborative efforts lease with other Release Stream team areas.
- Ensure the quality and low bug rates of code released into production.
- Responsible for successful execution and alerting team and managers of obstacles, issues and risks.
- Able to discuss status of all open issues facing the test team and describes actions taken to mitigate such issues.
- Owning the testing activities of the assigned project.
- Good to have Automation knowledge on tools like UFT (QTP)/Coded UI/Selenium.
- Good to have exposure to Web Services testing using SOAP UI and knowledge on Mobile Testing.
- Issue identification and subsequent logging of defects within defect management tool.
- Good Analytical Thinking and Team Skills.
- Skills Required for Deloitte Jobs 2021 :
- Good understanding of Software Engineering concepts.
- Demonstrate superior analytical skills in analyzing user, functional and technical requirements.
- Demonstrate practical application of the Testing Concepts in day to day project activities.
- Demonstrate the ability to derive the Test Scenarios from the Business Requirements.
- Demonstrate working understanding in Test Design and writing detailed test cases based on user scenarios.
- Demonstrate understanding in Test Data Management.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Test Execution and Test analysis.
- Knowledge on Database (SQL/Oracle) is a must.
- Demonstrate working understanding of analyzing test execution results and the creation of appropriate test metrics.
- Demonstrate working understanding of the defect management process.
- Demonstrate working understanding of software testing techniques and strategies.
- Demonstrate working understanding in Mobile Testing.
- Demonstrate working understanding of the various Test Management and Defect Management tools.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of various QE methodology like Agile, Water model and V Model etc.
- Demonstrate working understanding of quality assurance and/or software development processes and
- methodologies, with the ability to share that knowledge with peers, and project team members.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems.
- Identifies ways of “working smarter”, through elimination of unnecessary steps or duplication.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage the Complete Testing activities for the project as a sole contributor.
Soft Skills :
- Ability to learn and apply new technology/technical codes/enterprise solutions
- Strong communication skills regarding technical topics and remote collaboration skills are critical to this role.
- Build rapport with colleagues and clients.
- Able to energize and motivate team by exhibiting positive energy.
- Demonstrate great work ethic.