Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment 2021 For Associate IT Support Specialist – Helpdesk
Job Title: Associate IT Support Specialist – Helpdesk
Work Experience: 0.6 – 3 Years
- Technical Jr. Analyst is a member of the Service Desk team covering the day-to-day IT support activities via Phone/Chat/Self Service.
- The primary function of the position is to provide 1st Level IT support & escalate issues beyond scope to relevant L2 teams
- Activities includes diagnosing & resolving technical issue both hardware and software involving internet
- connectivity, email clients, Password Resets, Printers and internal applications.
- Responding to calls chats & self-service tickets.
- Effective triage & resolving associates technical issues & requests.
- Clear documentation of the issues & escalating to L2 teams for the issues beyond SD scope of support.
- Collaborate with other members of the Service team to properly manage & document customer inquiries and
- escalate when necessary.
- Follow standard service desk processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues to the pertained teams;
- An ability to communicate with associates & own the responsibility to cater the information to succeeding teams.
- 0.6 to 3 years of good technical knowledge in supported customer specific Hardware and SW environment.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- PC literacy, especially usage of Microsoft Office package.
- Any Graduate with 10+2+3 years of education, preferably from Computers background
- Problem solving ability – identify and resolve;
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately;
- Active listening skills
- Mandatory technical skills like MS OS, Microsoft Office suite, Citrix, VPN & basic network related issues, Hands on experience of AD.
- Supporting Desktop, Laptops Printers & mobile phones.