Doxel Off Campus Drive QA Engineer 2022
Job Role: QA Engineer
Eligible: 2020/2021 Batch
Job Description For Doxel Off Campus Drive 2022
- As one of the founding members of our quality team you’ll be working with our QA lead in diagnosing both our quality problems, as well as the best way to solve them.
- We are looking for someone who thinks broadly about solving technical problems whether we need a new tool, a new test, or a new step in our engineering methodology.
- Ultimately, you’ll impact the usability and quality of the entire Doxel products suite as well as the experience of our customers.
- You’ll be immediately responsible for ensuring a high bar for the accuracy of our analytics & the delightfulness of our Web experience.
- You’ll work cross-discipline with Customer Success, Product, and Engineering to design and implement the processes and tools to keep that bar as we scale.
- Test newly developed software, features, and record any bugs or performance issues
- Create test plans and test cases for new features and ensure that adequate test coverage is provided
- Troubleshoot issues down to the root cause and create detailed bug reports
- Collaborate with the product delivery team to develop test plans, ensure project requirements are testable and establish quality goals
- Identify, design, and deliver technical solutions that will increase test effectiveness and coverage, while reducing cost of test execution
- Implement metrics, analyze test data and results to identify patterns, report on risk status to development partners and influence software quality
- Share insights, solutions, and QA/testing best practices within the team
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve the software development lifecycle and processes
- Learn about new technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems
Skills Required For Doxel Off Campus Drive 2022
- 1+ years of total experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Knowledge of QA methodology and tools across Web and data-heavy platforms
- Experience in UI test automation frameworks, preferably Selenium
- Experience designing test cases/scenarios and automating them
- Solid understanding of how web applications work
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Selection Process For Doxel Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview