DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2021 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : DXC Technology India Private Limited
Company Website : www.dxc.technology
Job Position : Associate Software Engineer
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 to 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for DXC technology Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for DXC technology Jobs 2021 :
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with high level of guidance/supervision
- Provides input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analysing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works under moderate guidance with senior team members to provide hands-on first level support to customers.
- Skills Required for DXC technology Jobs 2021 :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Entry level – performs routine assignments
- Has conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in software engineering or operating systems
- programming acquired through a college or university degree or equivalent work experience
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Work Environment
- Office environment