DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2022 | System Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company : DXC Technology India Private Limited
Company Website : www.dxc.technology
Job Position : Associate Professional System Engineer
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 to 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for DXC technology Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for DXC technology Jobs 2022 :
- Assists in the design of, and develops integrated solutions in accordance with, corporate standards and products.
- Provides basic technical support to customers by handling systems-related issues; may provide on-call technical support telephonically and/or electronically.
- Assists in the analysis and resolves basic program support deficiencies and conducts testing to enhance performance.
- Works on projects as assigned; assists in supporting the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Implements and documents processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standard
- business practices. Assists in the implementation of training tools and documentation.
- Provides basic technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
- Performs routine repairs, maintenance and upgrades of existing systems using solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Investigates and resolves matters of significance.
- Maintains appropriate system documentation.
Skills Required for DXC technology Jobs 2022 :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero years of experience in systems engineering, software engineering, operating systems
- programming, or naval architecture.
- Experience working with hardware or software design methods and processes
- Experience working with design principles and applications
- Experience working with company and client documentation and storage procedures
- Experience working with complex system implementations and organizational processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team