Eka Software Solutions Off Campus Drive 2021 For Software Engineer
Job Title: Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
- Design and development of Software components based on requirements and application features based on technical design
- Based on the functional specifications and the high-level design, provides on-going support in terms of fixing of issues reported by clients as well as working on enhancements/change requests.
- Contribute to Software Estimation
- Create technical documents for the enhancements/change requests that are being developed.
Perform root cause analysis and unit testing ensuring high quality of fixes
- Supporting clients across different geographies. (Willingness and flexibility to work as per client timings desirable.)
- Able to contribute towards the product stability by bringing new ideas and approach
- Good knowledge on review process and software development’s best practice
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Performance enhancements on web page load and execution
- JDBC & EJB