Elxer Off Campus Drive 2022 | Trainee Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
Job Role: Trainee Software Engineer
Eligible: 2020/2021 Batch
Job Description For Elxer Off Campus Drive 2022
- An open-source enthusiast and contributor.
- Final year project or project experience in a real-time environment, on Open source technologies (
- platform, Cloud, Networking, DevOps, IONIC, React Native, Flutter, etc., ) is an added advantage.
- Numerical and analytical skills, good communication skills, general Programming skills, problem-solving skills.
- Technical certification / courses done in Java/
- Angular/Ionic/BigData/QA/Python/Networking/Cloud./DevOps/Data Science
- Real-Time projects done in Big data development are an added advantage.
Skills Required For Elxer Off Campus Drive 2022
- Execute full life cycle software development.
- Write well designed, testable; efficient codes
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts,
- diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Find opportunities for improvement in execution and continuously enhance operational excellence.
- Document all tasks to ensure that subsequent users can diagnose and fix any problems that might arise in a system and perform any maintenance.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life cycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
Selection Process For Elxer Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview