Engagedly Freshers Recruitment | Trainee Software Engineer | Bangalore
Company: Engagedly Labs
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee Software Engineer
Salary: Rs. 6,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE/BTech (All Branches)
Year of Passing: 2021 Passouts
Last Date To Apply: 26th May 2022
Drive Date: 28th May 2022
- As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll be at the heart of our company – The Engineering Team.
- You’ll be tasked with devising solutions and building things from scratch.
- Occasionally, you’ll help the Quality Assurance Team by squashing those annoying bugs.
- Good academic record.
- Good pH score.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and technical documentation.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into the design.
- Has a knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code & understanding of its syntax and nuances
- AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC and RESTful APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, Bitbucket)
- Familiarity with issue tracking tools like JIRA.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- We follow a hybrid work model where employees are required to work in office for 2 days a week (on average).
- If hired, candidates should be willing to relocate to Bangalore.
- Drive Location: Online