ENIOR SYSTEM ANALYST – .NET, ANGULAR AND AZURE
Company: Lionbridge Technologies LLP
Experience: From 8 to 12 year(s) of
Location: Navi Mumbai, Chennai ( Sholinganallur) (WFH during Covid)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Technical design, documenting, and coding of new features and components
- Writing comprehensive unit tests using a TDD approach.
- Working cooperatively in a team of engineers and program managers.
- Supporting the existing code base and diagnosing support issues.
- Participating in Code Review
- Participating in daily stand-up meetings.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 8+ years of .Net (C# 4.0+) especially ASP.NET MVC, and REST API
- 7+ years of SQL and T-SQL
- Good to have Experience in WCF
- Good to have Experience in Dotnet Core
- Good to have experience with Microsoft Azure (App Services, ARM Templates, Web Jobs, KeyVault, etc)
- Good to have experience with custom Nuget packages
- Effective Troubleshooting and debugging techniques
- Creating and consuming Azure resources especially App Services (Good to have)
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Top-notch analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, and GIT Continuous Integration tools like TFS or Azure Devops.
Send Resume to: email@example.com