Envestnet Off Campus Drive 2022 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Eligible: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Description For Envestnet Off Campus Drive 2022
- As an Infrastructure Support Engineer (ASE), goal is to deliver mission critical infrastructure ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
- This Job opening is for managing SSL certificate management within SRE department
Skills Required For Envestnet Off Campus Drive 2022
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good Knowledge of UNIX/Linux command lines, Linux Server Support, designing, troubleshooting
- Good Understanding of Cloud Networking knowledge is a must
- Good conceptual understanding of the building blocks of modern web-based infrastructure: DNS,
- TCP/IP, Networking, HTTP, SSL/TLS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes.
- AWS/ RHCSA/ RHCE trained with certification would be added advantage
- Excellent Communication Skill in English (Both Written and Verbal)
- Network configuration and troubleshooting
Selection Process For Envestnet Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview