EPAM Off Campus Drive 2021 For Junior Test Automation Engineer
EPAM Off Campus Drive 2021:
- EPAM Off Campus Drive 2021 For Junior Test Automation Engineer.
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc candidates can apply.
- The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Job Title: Junior Test Automation Engineer
Location: Bangalore / Chennai / Gurugram / Hyderabad / Pune
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc
Work Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Registration Closes on Monday, 27th Sep 2021
Online Coding Assessment Date: Friday, 01st Oct 2021
Joining Date (Tentative): 13th Oct 2021 (First preference will be given to candidates
who can join on 13th Oct 2021, others will be considered for alternate/future joining dates)
- Write, execute and maintain test automation scripts using Java/ Dotnet/ Python – Web/API/DB.
- Knowledge/Experience in Test case design using test design techniques.
- Knowledge of Defect Lifecycle
- Aware of Agile Methodologies and ceremonies
- Knowledge in API Testing (Manual or Automated)Write, maintain and execute regression and sanity automation test suite – per build/on-demand
- 2019, 2020 & 2021 Graduates only
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (Any Branch), MCA and M.Sc Computers Graduates, with a minimum of 60%
- academic scores from grade X to highest graduation.
- 0-12 Months with relevant training or work experience on Testing Tools using Java Selenium.
- Job Location: Any of the EPAM India offices (Hyderabad/ Pune/ Bengaluru/ Chennai/ Gurugram)
- Training Location: Hyderabad
- CTC offered: 6 Lacs per annum + standard benefits
- One round of online coding assessment
- Followed by Technical and HR interview (more details will be shared in further emails to the eligible candidates)