Epsilon Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Company Profile : Epsilon Data Management, LLC
Company Website : us.epsilon.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Experience : 1+ Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Epsilon Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Epsilon Jobs 2022 :
- Provide outstanding customer service, following detailed specifications, in the processing of incoming and outgoing client data
- Ensure all development work is quality checked, tracked, logged, documented, and adheres to stringent data security policies and procedures.
- Design and development of new and existing applications around Perl, Shell Scripting, C and SQL on a Unix platform.
Read, extract, transform, stage and load data to multiple targets.
- Should be able to troubleshoot, debug and modify existing programming/code for new requirements and enhancements.
- Complete daily production programming, deployments, and deliveries within defined SLA.
- Participate in code reviews and keep applications/code base in sync with version control.
- Effective communicator, self-motivated and able to work independently but fully aligned within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize a high volume of incoming requests, multitask and complete assigned requests quickly and accurately while being exceptionally detail oriented.
- Keep documentation up to date on release components and features
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects
- Flexible schedule to accommodate for off-hour events
- This position is responsible for the development and implementation of data centric programs and scripts within the engineering team.
- The role will primarily involve developing new software, but also include modifications/porting of existing software and scripts to meet security and design standards.
- The open and friendly work environment that values communication and efficiency.
- Skills Required For Epsilon Jobs 2022 :
- Bachelors in Computer Science (or equivalent) with 1 to 3 years of experience with Perl, Shell Scripting, C, Unix and SQL.
- Experience working with large datasets.
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing ETL/ELT workflows.
- 1+ years of Unix/Linux experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- 1-3 years’ experience with Perl and Shell Scripting
- Knowledge of relational databases and ability to write SQL
- Version control with Git or Subversion
- 3+ years’ experience in a UNIX or Linux environment
- Good knowledge of ETL script development lifecycle
- Interest in the whole software package, not just an immediate task