Esko Recruitment | QA Engineer Trainee | 2021, 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company Name: Esko
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: QA Engineer Trainee
Qualification: BE, BTech
Year of Passing: 2021, 2022 Passouts
- Esko is looking for QA Engineer Trainee for R&D center located in Bangalore, India.
Engineer will be part of a global team and will work on product engineering of various Esko products.
- Engineering candidates passed out in year 2021 0r 2022.
- Very good knowledge or understanding of software development and testing processes.
- Knowledge of QA practices both at conceptual and practical level.
- Good programming skills in one programing language like Python, Java, VB Script.
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies with attention to the detail.
- Effective and Clear Communicator, facilitate meetings, asking right questions, actively listen and ability to collect right inputs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good understanding of Web and/or Client / Server technology.
- Will be assigned QA and testing responsibilities in both manual and automated testing activities.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Any test certifications (CSQA, Test automation certifications, etc.,).
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum.
- Get involved in analyzing requirements (epics and stories) during the requirements analysis phase of projects.
- Identify the gaps and clarifications in requirements, bring it to the notice of Lead, Product Owner and ensure they are logged in the tool and obtain responses to be able to track the findings to closure.
- Writing, executing and evaluating functional and regression test cases for the Products. Prepare traceability matrix to validate the test coverage.
- Learn and write automation scripts for the identified test cases.
- Fully document the test result or any unexpected anomalies or defects identified in regression testing with instruction of how to recreate each.
- Provide development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect.
- Maintain well organized records of test results.
Install, configure and maintain product, data, tools, databases and test environments.
- Work with the development team to understand what changes in the software product done in each release/build need what updates to the regression test plans and test cases to maximize test coverage.
- Apply test methodology and product knowledge in the design of regression tests and testing strategies.
- Manage defect tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
- Has ability to learn and adapt the test automation scripting for regressions.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
- Very good sense of ownership.
- Self-initiative to learn testing methodologies and techniques.