Eurofins Recruitment 2021 | QA Test Engineer | BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Website : www.eurofins.com
Job Position : Associate QA Test Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Eurofins Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
- Job Description For Eurofins Jobs 2021 :
- Running and keep on running the scripts on a day to day basis. Scripts need to run always on different
- environments and SW versions. This mean that scripts need to be hardened and written very well.
- Since we work in feature teams the team needs to make sure the work is done so sporadic manual testing
- might be part of the scope in order to meet milestones.
- Write test scripts and focus on the easy scenarios with coding guidelines.
- Manual testing might also be part of the scope to meet milestones.
- Develop and support various products based on priorities as per business requirements.
- Maintain, modify, optimize and extend existing solutions as a part of support and performance optimization
- projects, if needed.
- Working together with other team members to ensure high quality of delivered solutions.
- Ensuring good practices and high-quality standards are implemented and followed.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Skills Required For Eurofins Jobs 2021 :
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/MCA or any other bachelor’s degree with the relevant experience. (with minimum 60% aggregate)
- 0-2 Years of Work Experience as Automation Engineer.
- Understand the requirements and write test cases and perform manual testing on the application.
- Review the Test Cases from other team members.
- Provide effective communication regarding issues, objectives, initiatives and performance to plan
- Good to have knowledge to perform Root Cause Analysis of Defects, if needed
Desired Skills :
- Strong in any scripting/programming language.
- Understand the requirements, transform those in to test cases
- Strong understanding of SQA methodologies
- Nice to have Hands-on Experience on some Test Management tool like TFS/MTM, HP QC etc.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and working experience in an Agile work environment.
- Should have a working knowledge of SOA testing principles.
- Good Interpersonal skills working in agile scrum team
- Should have good communication and be able to interact with the team members with ease.
- Should be self-driven and ability to deliver with little monitoring.