FICO Recruitment 2021 | Quality Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : FICO
Company Website : www.fico.com
Job Position : Quality Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0-2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For FICO Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For FICO Jobs 2021 :
- Work as part of scrum team, for product development work for upcoming releases.
- Understanding requirements, user stories, create manual test cases and execute those once functionality is ready for testing.
- Produce and execute test plans that exercise all aspects of the product.
- Work with developers to produce automated tests and maintain them on a go-forward basis.
- Work with developers to triage defects to assist with speedy resolution.
- Ensure ticketing system updated with testing progress and identified defects.
- Communicate status as well as any issues\risks and escalate to Lead\Project Management in a timely fashion.
- Automate test cases using Selenium and related frameworks.
- Integrate test automation with Jenkins for nightly build execution.
- Perform regression testing as required.
- Participate in Sprint Planning, demo, DRB and team meetings.
- Provide support as necessary for Product Support and Professional Services.
- Skills Required For FICO Jobs 2021 :
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Applications Systems Design, or other related Data Processing field of study.
- Proficient in QA in a commercial software environment.
- Experience with test automation tools.
- Demonstrable experience of owning projects and tasks and taking responsibility for seeing them through to their
- Hands-On experience in maintaining UI/API automation framework/test suites.
- Strong understanding of quality assurance best practices.
- Proficiency in a scripting language such as Perl or linux shell scripting.
- Proficiency in Programming languages such as Core Java, VB Scripting, Selenium Webdriver.
- Knowledge of XML Parsing and XML related technologies.
- Familiarity with Agile software development lifecycle and quality management.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems experience e.g. JIRA.
- Experience constructing and conducting tests using XML, SQL in a Linux environment.
- Experience with any of tools, JIRA, QTEST Or Quality Center.
- Familiarity in testing Big data applications that uses any of the following – Spark, Storm, Samza, Flink.