Fluxon Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSC,IT,ECE
Job Role: Software Engineer
Job Description For Fluxon Jobs 2022
- You are a master of coding and you can build any application from end-to-end. You can work at any company in the world, but you choose us because we’re always striving to innovate.
- You are brilliant, yet humble. You like working in a team, because you believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You have high integrity and a strong work ethic.
- You are organized and self- motivated and you enjoy life outside of work. If this sounds like you, we would love to chat!
- Create beautiful user experiences, delivering the end-to-end implementation all the way to the user.
- Engage directly with our clients to understand requirements, give demos, and debug production issues.
Learn fast and work independently and reliably.
Skills Required For Fluxon Jobs 2022
- Mature software engineer generalist familiar with wide-range of technologies, who chooses appropriate tools and design patterns to solve complex problems, producing simple and reliable application architectures.
- Expert with the full application stack:
- React, Angular, Vue, or other modern frontend frameworks.
- Node, Rails, Django, or similar backend frameworks.
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, or other database technology.
- Experienced with developer operations: release management, testing, monitoring.
- Familiar with key web technologies: DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP(S).
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- GraphQL (with Apollo Client), ApolloServer.
- React Native cross platform app development.
- Native iOS or Android app development.
- Other programming languages (Go, Java, Elixir, Ruby, Python, etc).
- Google Cloud Platform and Google App Engine, AWS, Heroku or other hosting platforms.