Company: Skynet Softtech Private Limited
Experience: 1 – 5 years
Location: Mumbai (All Areas)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
- analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Provide support and documentation
- Knowledge of Automated testing tools and techniques
UG :Other Graduate, BCA in Computers, B.Sc in Any Specialization
- Software Testing
- Automation Testing
- Mobile Application Testing
- Test Methodologies
- Use Cases
- Product Design
- Manual Testing
- Test Design
- Testing Tools
- Thinking Skills
- Web Application Testing
- Test Scenarios
- System Integration
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org