Gartner Off Campus Drive 2022 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSC,IT,ECE
Company Name: Gartner
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Eligible: 2022 Batch
Job Description For Gartner Jobs 2022
- Rotate through a full-time, two-year rotational program with 6 month assignments to gain exposure to various business functions and technologies.
- You will be actively integrated into the day to day operations of your project team, assuming full responsibility for tasks assigned to you, with guidance and mentorship from senior technical leads.
- You will collaborate with a global team of innovators to solve current business challenges.
- You will build technical skills in critical areas while partnering across the organization to solve business challenges.
- You will solve real business problems, working on real projects such as:
- Working on full-stack software initiatives using React, Node.js, Python, Java or .NET
- Deploying cutting-edge serverless cloud technologies such as Lambda, Step Functions, Kafka, SQS, SNS, etc
- Leveraging high-availability cloud databases
- Developing NLP, AI and Machine Learning solutions
- You will employ a working knowledge of SDLC, SCRUM, and Agile methodologies
Skills Required For Gartner Jobs 2022
- Graduating in 2022 with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or related engineering field
- Motivated, high-potential performer with a passion for leading and empowering others
- A team player who is willing to collaborate, innovate, and shape this program along with other initiatives within Gartner
- India work authorization required
- Final year engineering student with formal training/class work/internship work in software development
- Project experience with web application technologies:
- Front End: Java Script, HTML/DHTML, React, Bootstrap, etc.
- Middle Tier: Python, Java/J2EE, node.js or .NET
- Back End: Relational databases (SQL), knowledge of NoSQL databases a plus
- Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS, Azure) preferred
- Knowledge of natural language processing and machine learning techniques a plus
- Ambition and interest in taking your career towards a technical leadership role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.