GCP DATA ENGINEER
Company: HCL Technologies Limited
Experience: From 5 to 10 year
Location: Nagpur, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR
- Greetings from HCL Technologies.
- We are looking for GCP Data Engineer.
Required Skills (Must Have)
- 5+ years of experience in Data Engineering activities.
- Must have minimum 1 year cloud experience (preferably Google Cloud Platform)
- 3+ years of experience working with Big Data.
- 3+ years of experience with Data Warehouse/Data Lake ETL design, development & maintenance.
- In depth knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts & Data Modelling.
- Experience with Big Data technology like Hadoop Ecosystem and/or MPPs like Teradata, Netezza, Exadata
- and/or cloud data warehouse like BigQuery, Redshift etc.
- Skilled at building & optimizing complex queries.
- Experience in non-relational databases like MongoDB, Couchbase etc.
- Experience in scripting languages like Python, Java, Go etc.
- Solid analytical, technical & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred to Have
- Hands-on experience in GCP Data Engineering products/services (i.e., BigQuery, DataProc, DataFlow)
- Google Cloud – Professional Data Engineer certification
- Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect certification
Good to Have
- Experience with scheduling tools like Control-M, Airflow, $ Universe etc.
- Hands on experience in DevOps tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps etc.) and implementation of CI/CD pipeline.
- Working experience with Infrastructure as a Code (IaaC) tools like Terraform, Ansible, Azure ARM, Google
- Cloud Deployment Manager etc.).
- Experience of BI/Visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, MicroStrategy etc.
- Good working knowledge of Banking & Finance domain.
- Data EngineeringTerraform
- Shell Scripting
- Big Data
- GoAzure Devops
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.