GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Website : www.ge.com/in
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For GE Renewable Energy Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For GE Renewable Energy Jobs 2022 :
- Responsible for designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services.
- Responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set.
- Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management, beginning to work independently.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Demonstrates the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
- Demonstrates awareness about product positioning and differentiation.
- Has the ability to evaluate basic technology choices and articulate tradeoffs.
- Applies principles of SDLC and Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
- Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Sees and understands business problem to be solved. Is able to translate challenges to business requirements, user stories and technical specifications. Is most self-managed to deliverables related to the overall schedule of the s/w product.
- Understands the value of testing for improving quality. Learns new testing techniques.
- Skills Required For GE Renewable Energy Jobs 2022 :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- 0- 4 years of professional experience
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using Java, Python, Polymer, Angular, Spring technologies.
- Skilled in cloud technologies – AWS / Azure with basic understanding of microservice architecture and principles
- Strong Ownership – Takes responsibility for assigned deliverables with focus on outcome and customer.
- Team player with learning aptitude – Shows respect for differences and diversity, utilizes strengths of team
- members to achieve optimal performance while doing continuous learning.
- Strong communication skills to manage stakeholder expectations with transparency & humility.
- Participates as part of an Agile team. Understands Lean principles. Strong understanding and supporter of Lean thinking and practices.