GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022 For Software Engineer
Job Title: Software Engineer
- B.E / B.Tech / BCA / MCA
- 2020 / 2021 / 2022 Batch can try
- Passionate towards programming
- Open to learning new technologies
- Self-learning ability
- Expected CTC: 6 LPA
- You Should Have:
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate ).
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A Knack for becnhmarking and optimisation.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce Specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.