General Electric Off Campus Drive 2021 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : General Electric
Company Website : www.ge.com/in
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0-2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For General Electric Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For General Electric Jobs 2021 :
- Responsible for designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Working in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or application.
- Responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementation.
In This Role, You Will
- Have awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understand performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understand core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected
Skills Required For General Electric Jobs 2021 :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
- Desired Characteristics
- Experience with web services frameworks and related technologies such as Java, Spring,
- Springboot, REST, JSON, XML
- Experience with Node.js and NPM
- Experience with opensource authentication protocols and related technology including OpenID
- Connect, oAuth2.0, and SAML
- Experience with UI front end development technologies such as Angular, Ember, React, or Polymer
- Experience with relational and NoSQL database development and related technologies
- Experience with directory based technologies and LDAP
- Experience with common development practices including CI/CD pipelines, test automation, agile development, distributed version control, etc.
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Basic understanding of Identity Management priniciples
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective team building and problem solving abilities
- Persists to completion, especially in the face of overwhelming odds and setbacks. Pushes self for results.
- Adapts to new environments and changing requirements. Pivots quickly as needed. When
- coached, responds to need & seeks info from other source