General Electric Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : General Electric
Company Website : www.ge.com/in
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0-2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For General Electric Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For General Electric Jobs 2022 :
- As a Software Engineer you will design and program a small module or a large component and designing a feature, set of features, or whole feature area in an Agile Software development setup.
- Working independently, you will contribute to design and code reviews and work with Senior Software Engineers to get your design and code reviewed.
Roles and Responsibilities :
In this role, you will:
- Identify the scope of the work, provide initial estimate and justify the estimate with facts • Demonstrate the
- understanding of Agile software development lifecycle and able to distinguish the core inputs and outputs in each cycle.
- Engage in technical discussions; participate in technical designs and present technical ideas through white boarding.
- Execute in a fast pace delivery mode and focus in delivering tasks to meet the product release goal.
- Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and code quality automation
- Seek and provide feedback on design and development • Demonstrate the ability to make informed technology
- choices after due diligence and impact assessment
- Understand whole product, its modules and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in the assigned component or module
- Help in designing interfaces and information exchange between modules Articulate the need for scalability and
- understand the importance of improving quality through testing.
- Be an expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers the desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Present your design in design reviews, define interfaces between code modules, and applies existing technology to designs
- Be an expert in assessing application performance and optimizing/improving it through design and best coding practices
- Be an expert in core data structures as well as algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice
- Work with Product Managers and Product owners to understand product requirements & vision
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Skills Required For General Electric Jobs 2022 :
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- with advanced experience.
- Experience required 0-3 years in coding++,Java concept
- Displays understanding of the project’s value proposition for the customer. Shows commitment to deliver the best
- value proposition for the targeted customer.
- Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how team and personal
- goals/objectives contribute to the organization vision