Genesys Off Campus Drive 2021 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Genesys
Company Website : www.genesys.com
Job Position : Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Genesys Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Genesys Jobs 2021 :
- We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test (SET) who will design, develop, and manage automation testing and performance testing to ensure the outstanding quality of a new generation of world-class cloud applications.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work closely with the software development team during the product design phase.
- Define clear test plans that cover all use cases and scenarios.
- Develop and execute automated and manual tests.
- Triage failed automated test executions and report defects when appropriate.
- Maintain automated test jobs in an automated deployment pipeline.
- Coordinate bug hunts to gather user feedback for new features.
- Identify useful test cases that identify and isolate faults.
- Build trust and maintain relationships with team members of product management and development.
- Participate in design and code reviews to help mentor other team members and to influence technical direction of
- testing department.
- Perform exploratory testing to identify high risk areas, refine requirements, and isolate bugs to increase testability of
- Coordinate test efforts for projects involving multiple teams to ensure appropriate test coverage.
- Contribute robust, well architected solutions to the shared test framework.
Skills Required For Genesys Jobs 2021 :
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent in work.
- Knowledge of automated processes to deploy, manage, configure, and scale our application in Amazon cloud (AWS) environments- will be a advantage.
- Experience with OOP programming languages such as Java/ (Any other programming languages) in the academics.
- Possess the ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills and experience working within a multi-culture team.
- Quick learner with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of agile testing methodologies and best practices for continuous delivery (CD) – will be an advantage.