Genpact Off Campus Drive Management Trainee– Application Support 2022
Company : Genpact
Job Role: Management Trainee– Application Support
Eligible: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Description For Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022
- Provide 2nd level of support to customers.
- Answers customer queries raised regarding the product.
- Troubleshoot customer application software issues and follow ups till completion.
- Understand the issue reported by the customer, analyze, and report it in the reporting system
- Resolve support issues with a focus on root cause analysis to reduce recurring issues.
- Work closely with the rest of the support team members to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Keep technical skills and product knowledge up to date through self-efforts and internal training.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction and product quality.
- Sharing Dashboard Support Reports to Management.
Skills Required For Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022
- BE./B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science
- Well versed with software engineering techniques SDLC.
- ITIL Certification (Not Mandatory)
- Experience with Office 365.
Selection Process For Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview