Google off-campus placement drive Freshers
Google is conducting off campus drive. Students who are finding B Tech/ BE fresher jobs can apply for this off-campus drive. For complete information, job description, link, and other details about this fresher Job read below.
Off-Campus Drive Details:
Company Website: www.google.com
Job Location: Bangalore
Position: Software engineer – intern
Salary: Best in industry
Experience: 0-1 Years
Qualification Criteria: B.E/B.Tech/ME/Mtech/CSE/IT/ECE .
Last Date To Apply: 27/08/2021
Eligible Branches: Computer Science, Engineering
About the Company:
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work on our core products and services as well as those who support critical functions of our engineering operations. Depending on your background and experience, you will be working in one of the following areas:
Product and Systems Development
Whether it’s finding new and innovative ways to advance search quality, building computing platforms and networking technologies, automating the indexing of videos, or continuing to refine and scale complex auction systems, you’ll develop solutions for challenging technical problems. You will research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offerings and collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
As part of the Engineering Productivity organization, you’ll use your software design, analysis and programming skills to create innovative automated test systems. The Test team undertakes a range of challenges on a daily basis, designing and building intelligent systems that can explore various use cases and scenarios for distributed computing infrastructure. Just imagine trying to design and build an automated testing system for something that’s never been done before.
- Currently enrolled in an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree program and or post-secondary or training experience with a focus on subjects in software development or other technical related field.
- Experience in software development.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms gathered from inside or outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding).
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, or security software development.
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 6 months outside of university term time.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
Create and support a productive and innovative team, including working with peers, managers, and teams.
Develop scripts to automate routine tasks.
Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems.
Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real-world problems.
Interview / selection process
1. Written exam
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Round
How to Apply
Step 1 – Click on Apply here link, it will redirect you to the company official website.
Step 2 – Click on the Register button and register on the website. If already register than ignore step 2.
Step 3 – Login with register Email ID and password and fill the details.
Step 4 – Wait for shortlisting if your profile matches with criteria.
All the best!
Click Here To Apply – Click here
Manual Testing, Selenium, Java, Python, and SQL Videos and Documents.