Google Software Student Training in Engineering Program(STEP) Intern | Hiring
Company: Google, India
Job Role : Engineering Program (sTEP) Intern
Experience: 0-2 years
Passout Batch: 2018-2021
CTC: Best In Industry
- Software Project: A development project that you will work on with a team of Googlers and other STEP Interns.
- Skills-Based Training: Enhance your coding skills, and gain exposure to new tools and programming languages.
- Professional Development: Attend ongoing technical talks by senior Googlers. Additionally, learn how to enhance
- your resume, approach technical interviews, and improve your presentation skills.
- Mentorship: Be matched with a Google Engineer, other than your manager, to guide you through your summer experience.
- Fun: Engage in social activities, community building and networking. Build relationships with your peers.
- Exposure: Gain a unique glimpse into applying your Computer Science studies in a professional environment.
- Currently in second year of study, enrolled in a Bachelor’s program, majoring or intending to major in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Excellent programming skills (C++, Java, Python).
- Ability to complete a full-time, 10-12 week internship between May and August 2021 (exact program dates will be provided at a later point in the process).