Granicus Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | QA Automation Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Job Role: QA Automation Engineer
Eligible: 2020/2021 Batch
Job Description For Granicus Jobs 2022
- The QA Engineer role at Granicus is for testers growing their software engineering skills in a SaaS environment.
- Their key contributions are automated SOFTWARE tests for the product-driven features within the Granicus product suite.
- The QA Engineer is expected to contribute to the broader Granicus technology organization, both in the deployment and support of applications in higher environments and as a mentor to less experienced team members.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Collaborate with development and product management to deliver SaaS based solutions.
- Perform all the essential functions of a QA Automation Engineer, including manual testing if required.
- Use automation frameworks to develop automated test suites.
- Develop and maintain testing processes for one or more applications in the Granicus product suite.
- Be a go-to resource for support and operational issues within your area(s) of expertise.
Skills Required For Granicus Jobs 2022
- Experience testing within an agile development process.
- Experience using automation test frameworks such as Selenium, Ghost Inspector, Behave, Postman etc to develop
- automated end-to-end, integration and unit tests.
- Knowledge of database concepts (MySQL).
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for learning new things and the ability to do so quickly.