Harman Off Campus Drive 2022 For Associate Software Engineer
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
- Developer role in a product based company working in the Automotive Telematics Connectivity domain.
- Working in a vast array of technology areas as Embedded RTOS, Linux, C/C++
- Doing development in multiple domains: Telephony, Audio, Networking, Linux kernel, Positioning, Diagnostics
- Opportunity to deliver challenging work across multi-layered software stack, requiring niche skills.
- Be part of a highly dynamic, fast-paced team working on disruptive technologies
- Exact domain allocation will be based on assessment, suitability, available opportunity and candidate’s interest.
- Embedded RTOS,