HEXAWARE IS HIRING FOR AUTOMATION TESTING – SELENIUM
Company: Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Experience: 4 to 9 year
Location: Pune, Chennai
- 4-9 years of Software Quality Assurance experience
- Experience writing automated tests with industry leading Test Automation tools such as Selenium
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Ability to independently test, track and report on features under test including reporting on status of features under test
- Ability to understand and document end independently test, track and report on features under test including reporting on status of features under test
- Ability to translate software requirements into User Stories and Test Cases
- Understanding of n-tier architecture and related testing strategies (Microsoft web stack preferred)
- Intermediate knowledge of XML/SQL (Ability to write basic to moderately complex queries)
- Knowledge of load and performance testing
- Work with development team to understand product design/specifications.
- Perform full SQA cycle for continuous software releases in a fast-pace environment. This includes – but is not limited to – gathering specs, developing test plans, running automation and manual tests as needed, analyzing test results and ensuring the quality of the software.
- Develop test strategy and test cases for features within an agile development environment
- Work primarily in a black box testing environment.
- Demonstrates a cooperative spirit collaborating with other team members in the scrum team to foster an innovative, problem solving environment
- Demonstrates attitude to be flexible in working with customer based out of different U.S.time zones
- Total Exp.:
- Relevant Exp.:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period:
- Current location:
- QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Automation Testing
UG: Any Graduate
PG: Any Postgraduate