Hexaware Technologies Freshers Recruitment | Trainee | BSc, BCA | 2022 Batch | PAN India
Company : Hexaware Technologies
Job Location: PAN India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee – Infrastructure Management Support
Qualification: BCA, BSc (CS/IT/Electronics)
Year of Passing: 2022 Batch
- Academic Criteria: 60% or 6 CGPA and above throughout in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
- No Live backlogs at the time of registration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English is must.
- Should have basic knowledge on ITIL process and international Client handling over the phone and email
- Meet established service level metrics for call response, technical support and customer service
- Provide Help Desk Support for End users and Level 1/2 support of IT Infrastructure and Applications
- Log Incidents/call tickets into Ticketing tool, monitor incoming customer ticket queues for assignment, follow-up and resolution
- Follow and complete IT Service desk opening and closing checklists
- Research and update knowledge base for solutions that can be used to provide first call or contact resolution
- Perform installation/troubleshooting/configuring of MS outlook Client, MS Office, Applications software, Antivirus Software, Internet explorer and basic network troubleshooting.
- Use remote tools such as Remote Desktop support, Dame Ware/Bomgar, Team viewer etc..(It’s an optional) to troubleshoot and resolve end-users laptops, desktops.
- Provide follow-up service to End-users to ensure that service provided by Help Desk has addressed their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Candidates should be open to work in 24/7 shifts environment.
- Candidates having more than 1 year of education gap are not eligible for this drive.
- Work Location: Hexaware Locations in India (Mumbai/Pune/Chennai & Noida).
- 3 LPA & 15k for 3 months stipend amount.
- Service Agreement: 2 years – 2 Lakhs